Tuesday 6 April 2010

Jager photo shoot

Some time back Alex from "Fat guy fly-fishing" & I found out we share a love for "Jagermeister". Well a couple of weeks ago an orange G-String thong with the Jager logo's emblazened over it arrived through the post here on the island for an ice fishing photo shoot with a difference. As you realized with the lack of posts on here the past four days, the Easter weekend was spent eating fantastic food and drinking copious quantities of alcohol out at the summer cottage........Jagermeister being one of them.

I must add that this is not a true representation of how I generally roll when I go fly fishing, and for those sickened by the vision of a man partly naked drinking from a bottle on the ice, holding a fly-fishing rod....Then I'm sorry!!!..... For those that found it a tad amusing, then Alex will be receiving more images from this session this week for him to do with at his disgression so drop by "Fat guy fly fishing" to see more from the "Sundom Jager promo shoot".............There are some pearler's.

PS: If you're looking for something to hang up on the back of your toilet door then Full sized posters can be obtained from me through my contacts form.....NOT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought April Fools had come and gone already...

David Edwards said...

I saw this on Facebook and missed that you'd posted it here... maybe this should be the Friday pin-up... :D

JayMorr said...

You killed it!

All about the grab said...

Yeh, I thought I did myself Jay!